Thursday, December 29, 2011

Throw away the resolution and come up with a solution!

Everyone loves to create resolutions of things that they did not accomplish at the beginning of the year that is about to end. Guess what...these are the same resolutions that will pop up on the new resolution.

I have a suggestion-toss it out and come up with a solution. Not just any solution but a sensible solution that is doable BUT a solution you must work at that will take some effort and sweat.

Here are some ideas that I am aiming to do and will hope to increase as months pass by, after all, I am on a health journey to become healthier.

1.Maintain my exercise schedule but will also make time for my family because I want them to know that they matter. For example, yesterday morning I was supposed to have gone to my boot camp workout BUT my daughter's ride to work did not pan through. I chose to bring my daughter while readjusting my workout to where I ran to maintain my healthy pursuit.
2. Read more and play less on the media. Delete those game systems on facebook especially anything ending with 'ville. They are time-consuming and loses alot of family time or exercise time. During this time, take a walk with your spouse or your children. You'll find these are more meaningful and memorable than creating an additional house or attaining the goals that those apps are requiring you to have for additional goods or coins.
3. Write your thoughts. Journal, journal, journal. It's good to vent. It's good to be uncensored on pages that only you will read because after you write them out, you'll gain a new perspective on how to approach a situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment