Friday, May 11, 2012

Some things have changed


It's the mid-part of May and I have been neglecting this blog site and I should be ashamed. But, just to let you know that although I may have neglected this part of my life in blogging about my fitness experiences. I do have to share that I've progressed since my last post in January!

Granted, it may not be in leaps and bounds but I can definitely say that I've made progress in my exercising and pursuing a healthier lifestyle.

I am about to be 41 years old and so far, this is what I've accomplished this year...

I've ran a 10k as well as 5k. Can you imagine that? It's surreal to me because to sign up happily and prepare myself for runs as well as continually maintain a steady path to a healthier lifestyle is a big accomplishment for me.

Mind you, I have about 20-30 more pounds to get to my goal weight but I'm happy that I've made some strides!

How about you? Have you looked back and smiled? Or do you wish you could have done something differently?

No comments:

Post a Comment