Sunday, December 25, 2011

Tomorrow

It's the day after tomorrow but it is also a word that many people will use as they procrastinate to exercise. Make it a point to determine within yourself that you will do exactly what you said you will do.

This goes for me as well because there are certain days where I do not feel like getting up and to lay in bed.

But, then as soon as you get up to go to work or errands, you find yourself thinking, "I wish that I did exercise" with thoughts of "Okay, it is definitely tomorrow that I will begin to exercise".

Guess what? When tomorrow comes around, you may find yourself in the same position / situation.

Start today. Do something small. One step at a time. Inch by inch, you'll reach your goal that you set out for in the first place.

Here is my list of what I want to do "tomorrow"


  1. Go running
  2. Read a book
  3. Clean my room
  4. Do some pilate stretches
  5. Do some arm exercises with my exercise bands
  6. Sleep and not be bothered

No comments:

Post a Comment