Saturday, December 24, 2011

What SHOULD you eat during the holiday season?

Anyone and everyone has that thought during the Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years especially if they started exercising during mid-year.

I know I did because I was doing really great in monitoring what I eat and the exercise schedule I made for myself by joining up with a bootcamp fitness class.

So, when the holidays roll around-what do you do? Eat the veggies? Eat a salad while everyone consumes all the goodies that you are mournfully looking at?

Drink water...

Then, eat moderately.

Yes, a person can eat moderately during the holiday season IF they choose to...

However, if you know that you don't have no will power, then you must decide what you will do to not gorge on the goodies.

All in all, dig in with moderation or choose an alternative that will keep you on course to your fitness goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment