Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I'm surrounded!

Did you ever contemplate something for a period of time not sure which direction to go then all of a sudden...

You run across people discussing the very thing you are considering...

You are reading a magazine, article or book and again-it mentions the very thing you are considering...

You laugh about it

Call it coincidence

Or call it fate...

Especially when you are on journey of pursuing a goal like trying to be more healthy and lose weight.

This is me-I'm surrounded by advertisements of half-marathons, which I have been thinking about.

I don't think I'm ready (will ever be) ready for a full marathon but I think I can do a half-marathon IF I consistently train.

In fact, several half marathons are on my fitness bucket list.

What about you? Has this ever happened to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment