Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Good Feeling

Few nights ago I posted a pic of my progress on Instagram and the question came out twice, "Doesn't it feel good?"

Few things came to mind:

1) It feels good because I made a commitment to lose weight-to be healthy.
2) My original plan transformed into something more than I was expecting of myself.
3) I went further than expected by finding that I like running (I'm a beginner).
4) Within the past six months, I've entered two runs.
5) I don't starve myself to lose weight but I exercise and eat in moderation.
6) I find that group workouts (www.sohifitness.com) are good because others will motivate you who are going in the same direction (I never cared for group workouts until after I signed up with SOHI Fitness).
7) I like that I can workout with my husband.
8) TRX suspension training is great
9) My plan is not to stop but keep going.
10) My plan is to enter more runs and build myself to run a half marathon.

So, with that short question came a myriad of realizations and my answer is yes, it feels good because although I am only halfway to my goal, I didn't realize how far I've come from August 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment